Terms Of Business
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Alexander & Co’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Alexander & Co may collect information from you when you register with us via telephone, on and offline forms which includes when you visit www.alexanderestateagents.co.uk
When you register to us services provided by Alexander & Co which includes online you will be deemed to agree and consent to our use of your personal information in the ways indicated below
These methods of collection may be used to send information via Post, Telephone, Email, Internet and SMS messaging and for the following purposes:
- To allow us to send information to you when managing enquiries online and offline.
- To deal with any requests.
- To allow us to administer your records.
- To allow us to credit reference (applicable to potential tenants of Alexander & Co Residential Lettings Ltd).
- To allow us to contact you for user service.
- To store the information you provide in order to customise the content of.
- To make product and service improvements to Alexander & Co.
- To keep you informed of new features and products available from Alexander & Co.
Any communication with and sent to Alexander & Co for reason listed above is considered essential for the services supplied by us. Should you wish to opt out then please contacts us in writing at 6 St Andrew Street, Norwich, NR2 4AF.
By agreeing to our services to advertise your property it is important to state that the details can be viewed by anyone who has internet access throughout the world. This means that your property data is transmitted on an international basis. Therefore by allowing your details to be placed on www.alexanderestateagents.co.uk and by communicating with us electronically, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your data in this way.
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. It is your responsibility to review this privacy statement and to be aware of any such change. Your continued use of the services provided by Alexander & Co will indicate your agreement to any such change.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed and stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are very useful because they enable a user to be recognised. Cookies undertake a number of useful tasks, including improving security of a website and general user experience.
Cookies are either: i) session specific, which means that they are deleted from your computer once the session and browser are closed; or (ii) permanent, meaning that they will remain resident on your computer until they are removed.
What cookies do our websites use?
This website uses a local storage item, which is functionally the same as a cookie, to store that you clicked the "I understand" button on the cookie banner so you don't have to see it again. The only other cookies you will receive from this website are a PHP Session cookie that remembers your blog category settings (this expires when you close your browser) and one used by Google Analytics that identifies unique visitors to our website. We use Google Analytics to keep track of how many users are accessing our website, and to see which pages they browse through. Analytics help us to understand our audience so that we can deliver a better service to everyone.
Your choice with respect to cookies
As a default, most browsers are set to accept cookies. However, if you do not wish to consent to cookies being stored on your computer, you are able to block all or certain cookies by changing your browser settings. If you decide to block cookies you may find that you experience interruption or delays to your browsing experience and cannot use or access certain areas of a website.
For details on what your browser offers and how to configure your browser according to your choices, please go to the “Help” menu or other dedicated section of your internet browser.
Please note: blocking the installation of cookies on your computer will not remove all advertisements from websites you visit. Your refusal to accept these cookies will only prevent the customisation of such advertisements to your areas of interest as deducted from your browsing behaviour.
More information: about cookies generally and how cookies can be controlled can be found at http://youronlinechoices.com/
Please note: If your computer is used by more than one person or has multiple internet browsers, it is possible that some of your choices relating to cookies may not be permanent. This is because either: i) you are using a different browser; or ii) a third party has changed the settings of your browser. We are unable to control these factors and therefore cannot guarantee the permanence of the choices you make.
What monitoring technology do we use on our websites?
Occasionally, we use monitoring technology to track and monitor your activities on our websites. This technology works in a similar way to Advertising Cookies but does not store anything on your computer and does not monitor your activities on any other websites.
Manage your consent
You can manage your consent to cookies using the following link: